Family Law Relocation

We get lots of enquiries from mums and dads about whether they can relocate with their children, whether it be down the road from where they live, or many hours travel time away. Even if you don’t have court orders in place, it is best practice to obtain the other parent’s consent in writing to your proposed move. If this isn’t forthcoming, an application to a family law court should be made to seek approval of your proposed move as being in the children’s best interests. If you have any queries about relocation, please contact us at Freedom Law, the Family Law Specialist.


Related articles

Your passionate team of family lawyers

Let’s work out your next steps together. Book your free consultation to start the process.